Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Snowmen

Well, I am running out of Christmas cards to share with you, so I hope you are about finished and ready to just relax and celebrate Christ's birth!

The card I am sharing with you today is a very simple card. I used Glorious Green and Real Red. My Real Red came from my Prints Pack (hostess level one). I also used a hostess level three set, Window Dressing, for the snowmen. I really like these snowmen and I also had used them on my Snowman Soup if you remember. I did my normal layering....I do this a lot as you can see, but it is a quick and easy way to make a card. I used my Horizontal Slot Punch to bring my ribbon through the card and tie it nicely in the front. The Whisper White ribbon really pops on this card.

If you have made any really great Christams projects I would love to see them. Have you knitted, sewed, stamped, scrapped? Whatever it is please share it with me. You can always e-mail the pictures. You never know you may just see your project on my blog!

Thanks for stopping by during this very busy holiday season.

Happy Creating! Britni :)

"This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger." Luke 2:12

No comments: