Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Snowman Soup

Hello! I hope you all are enjoying the colder weather. I really don't mind it and I love it when there is snow on the ground!

Well, as it gets colder it is time for some Snowman Soup! I have had a lot of it myself lately. I offered some the other night at a family get together and it went over really well. People are ready for some hot drinks for these cold days and nights. What is Snowman Soup you ask? Well, it is a bag of goodies for all your friends and family that need to warm up. It has a package of hot chocolate, marshmellows, and a candy cane. Everything they need (except for the water or milk). What a great gift to give to anyone this holiday season. You could give it to them before, during, or after Christmas. This is a great gift for all winter long.

I used the Big Shot to cut out a Top Note in Pacific Point. I stamped snowflakes from my Season of Friendship set and the Just For You phrase is from my Sock Monkey set. I then cut out a Scallop Circle in Baja Breeze and a Circle with Riding Hood Red. These colors are great for all your winter projects! I then stamped the snowman from the stamp set Window Dressings and colored their scarves. If you don't have a Big Shot you could easily just make a rectangle to wrap around the top of your treat bag. Have fun with this and you will enjoy giving them as gifts.

I really enjoyed being creative and combining all the different stamp sets.

Be creative this holiday season and take some time to make some really great home-made holiday gifts!


Thank you for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Praise Him for His acts of power; prasie Him for his surpassing greatness."
Psalm 150: 2

2 comments:

Georgia said...

I had some snowman soup last night. BTW you know your cocoa is to hot when you go to stir it with your candy cane and part of the candy cane has melted away. :o)

Jennifer said...

Was getting ready to finish making gifts and this was one of the finishing touches that I needed. Thanks for the idea. Cute, Easy, and yummy all in one.