Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bonnie's Cards

Look at these awesome cards! My mom and I received our cards from my Aunt Bonnie and they look great.

For the wreath card she used a single small stamp and formed the wreath herself. I am so impressed and what a great idea. If yo don't have a wreath make one yourself! Then she added some berries on the wreath to make the red ribbon pop.

For the snowman card she used that same stamp she used for the wreath as the background behind the snowman. You can't tell in the picture, but the snowflakes on the blue are sparkly and raised.

Thank you so much for my card and sharing your creativity with me. These cards show how exciting it is to get a home-made card in the mail. It shows that the person really cares about you to take the time to create a card just for you. Keep working on those home-made gifts and send me an e-mail with a picture of them. I would love to see what you are creating!

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni

"Test everything, hold on to the good." 1 Thessalonians 5:21

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

What a great idea. Loved the wreath card.