Monday, December 22, 2008

Snowman Soup Part Two

Hello Everyone! I had so much fun making and giving people my first set of Snowman Soup that I decided to make more to give out at my family gatherings! I hope the pictures aren't too dark for you to see the details.

For this set I made boxes for all the goodies to sit in. I used my Big Shot envelope die and cut four of them using Chocolate Chip. I then was able to assemble them into a box. I love the scallops sitting up along the edge of the box. I then added some Taffeta Riding Hood Red Ribbon all the way around the box. I used my Deer Friends stamp set (hostess level two) to stamp the gingerbread boy in Close to Cocoa. I layered it with a Riding Hood Red circle behind it and placed in on the side of the box with a dimensional.

I took a closer picture of the inside. Inside each box I placed enough packets of hot chocolate depending on how many people were in each family. I used some of SU's small cellophane bags to put some marsmallows in. I then tied a coordinating ribbon to close the marshmallow bag. I then placed the same number of candy canes as the hot chocolate packets. I made ten boxes in all and it didn't really take that long. I just made an assembly line and did everything at the same time.


Thank you for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When they had seen Him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them." Luke 2:17-18

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the little boxes and doing the snowman soup this way. Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute!!!
Love,
Mom:)