Saturday, December 13, 2008

Crabby?

Get it while it is hot! Okay, that was cheesy, but I had to say it. The stamp set used for this recipe card is going, going, not yet gone. Crab and Company is retiring when the new catalog comes out. It is a very cute set and worked perfectly for this project. My Card Club girls are just getting fancy! Crystal was the hostess this month and she brought Crab Dip. Not only did she bring the dip, but she also brought recipe cards to go with the dip.

For the card she used Rainbow Sherbert for the background. I love those bright colors. She then printed the recipe out onto white printing paper. She stamped Jingle Shells and the crab from Crab and Company. How cute does that crab look?
Thanks for sharing this great idea with us Crystal. I bet it didn't take much time at all.
Keep being creative. I love seeing what you can create!

Now for the winners of the snowflake ornaments....Jennifer, Julia, and Betty! Congrats, ladies. I will get those to you ASAP so that you can have them for this Christmas season. Thank you so much for leaving a comment for me and for taking the time to look at my blog!

Thank you for stopping by today and seeing the creative idea for they day. Don't forget, if you have anything you would like to order it is not too late...give me a call or e-mail me.
Happy Stamping! Britni :)
"The earth is the Lord's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it; for He founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters." Psalm 24:1-2

No comments: