Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Holiday Table

Hello Stampers and Crafters! I know that Thanksgiving is over and we are moving onto Christmas, but I just had to share with you my table for Thanksgiving.

As you can see I used my pumpkins, name cards, and napkin rings that I featured on earlier blog posts. I also used my Big Shot to cut out the smaller Scallop Circles. I used the larger for my coaster and under the candles and the smallest for a little extra between pumpkins and candles. I really had a lot of fun doing this and in the end it looked great.

As you can see for my candle, I made it very basic. I had some candle holders from my wedding and I added a little ribbon to the bottom. It was just a nice touch to bring out the colors from other decorations on the table. Maybe this will help you get started for your Christmas table. It is so much fun to see the finished product!

Good luck planning for the upcoming holiday season. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Listen, my son, to your father's instruction and do not forsake your mother's teaching." Proverbs 1:6

No comments: