Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Keeps Going

What I love about Christmas is all the beautiful cards that come in the mail. Cards are a wonderful and thoughtful way to tell someone that you care about them. As I looked at all the cards I received from friends and family it really made me realize why I got into this business. I love sending and receiving cards and Christmas is the best time of year for that. I also realized how much my life has changed since I started working with SU! What an amazing, fun, and rewarding job/hobby this is for me. I looked at the cards that were home-made and I realized they are from all of the wonderful people I have met because of SU! Thank you to all of you!

Well, my two samples today are some wonderful cards that I received in the mail this past week. The first one with the bear on it is from Brooke. I opened this card and was just taken away. The colors, the tearing, the stamps...they just all looked really great together. She combined a lot of techniques and they look great. The second card is from Lola. I love how she used glitter to enhance her card. She also did a great job of adding the scalloped edge at the bottom of the card and adding glitter there, too. It looks great, Lola!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. Remember how wonderful it was to receive cards for this season and don't forget to send cards throughout the entire year for all those special occasions and and of course just because.

Happy Stamping! Britni

"First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world." Romans 1:8

No comments: