Monday, December 8, 2008

Peaceful Wishes

I received this beautiful card in the mail this past week. I really need to get started on addressing my Christmas cards and get them mailed out. I'm a little further behind this year than usual.

This card was made by my Aunt Becky. This is a retired stamp set called Peaceful Wishes. She used Kraft for the background. Then for her other colors she used Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Old Olive. I love these three colors together. After she stamped her images she used the tearing technique. It is so easy and it doesn't require any extra supplies. All you have to do is tear the paper along the edges that you want. Along the Old Olive edges she also rubbed the stamp pad along the edges so that it would pop and coordinate with the Chocolate Chip paper. I thought it turned out great!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are receiving beautiful Christmas cards, too!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters." Psalm 29:3

No comments: