Saturday, December 20, 2008

Kraft Paper Packaging

Hello Everyone! I hope you are all doing well and staying warm with all this cold weather. That is winter for you. We better get ready for a nice long winter.

Last week I was able to get most of my wrapping done. I sure was happy that I already had all my tags made. This made the process go a lot faster. For these two gifts I used Kraft Wrapping paper. This is just the type of paper you would use to wrap a box to go in the mail. The best kind to get is from a dollar store because it is thinner and easier to work with.

For this packaging I used my Winter Post stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I love that this set is not only Christmas. The snowflakes and deer could be used all winter long. I then coordinated some ribbon and twine for each package. I thought they turned out simple, but cute. I know the people that I am giving these gifts to will appreciate the time I spent stamping them home-made wrapping paper.

This type of wrapping paper can be used all year long...that is the best part. You could use it for birthdays, weddings, anything that you give gifts for. Kraft wrapping paper is easy to store and easy to cut and stamp for a quick wrap.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"When the angels had left them and gone into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, Let's go to Bethlehem and see this thing that has happened, which the Lord has told us about." Luke 2:15

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

How wonderful. The only Problem is that I would not want to ruin the paper...the wrapping would be the gift, too. LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Who is that gift for???

Mom:)