Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Calendar Part Two

Hello Stampers and Crafters! I hope you are coming along on your Christmas crafts. I personally am behind and really need to force myself to sit down and get going.

Well, I had a Calendar Kit Bundle (Calendar Kit from mini and a Chipboard Clipboard) and a class to go with it. I had three ladies come to my class and we had a blast. Every calendar was different and beautiful in its own way. I thought I would share my mom's results with you. She always does a great job and is an inspiration to me to keep making beautiful projects.

Crystal had the idea to use the scallop edge punch on the background of the calendar and it turned out so nice that my mom and I both decided to do that, too. You can see where she used it on the front and the back of the calendar.

We then saw the great idea to take the word calendar and tie it to the ring in the clipboard. We thought it was so cute. It was on the directions that came with the kit.

I thought they all did a great job! If you would still like to order a Calendar Kit for 2009 it is not too late. You can still order it in time for Christmas or even for a New Years gift.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you have a wonderful week preparing for Christmas!

Happy Stamping, shopping, crafting, baking!!! Britni :)

" An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were terrified. But the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people." Luke 2:9-10

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The calendar looks wonderful. Great job!!