Monday, December 15, 2008

Mom's Element

I know I have shared this project with you before, but I had to show you using this darker tile. The first Decor Element tile I made using a lighter colored tile and the Chocolate Chip. I really liked it until I saw how the Chocolate Chip looked on this tile. It looks great!

This was a project that all of my Card Club ladies got to make this month. I purchased the tiles at the best hardware store, Lowe's, for a great price. The flower is a bulk buy that demonstrators can purchase, but we have many options that would work in our Decor Elements catalog.

The first step is to lay the element down on a flat surface and using the applicator you need to rub lightly so that it comes off the grid paper and onto the sticky side. Then as my mom is demonstrating below you need to peel off the backing slowly and at an angle. Then you place it on the tile, rub it using the applicator then slowly and at an angle take off the sticky piece. Then with your finger lightly rub the element to make sure it is stuck to the surface. It is an easy process and all the ladies loved this finished project.

This is a great project to make one for youself or make several for a gift. Have fun with it and be creative.

Thanks for taking time to check out my blog. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Such a generation of those who seek Him, who seek your face, O God of Jacob." Psalm 24:6



2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You should try this in one of your make and takes sometime.

Anonymous said...

I loved making the coaster.
Thanks for including me in
your blog.
Love,
Mom:)