Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cute and Curly

I received my bundles from Stampin' Up's amazing Christmas Sale. Stampin' Up has had so many sales and great deals since I became a demonstrator.

The bundle I used for these cards is a great bundle that is always in our catalog. The Curly Label Punch Bundle comes with four stamps and a punch that punches out each stamp perfectly.

I used Chocolate Chip paper for the background. I then used a sheet from my Ski Slope Designer Series Paper that had Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Whisper White on it. I then used Chocolate Chip ribbon in between the two different patterns. Then to finish it off I stamped my images onto Old Olive and used the Curly Label punch to punch out my images. I then added some Kraft paper to the inside so that it is easier to write on the inside of the card.


Thank you so much for stopping by during this busy time. I hope you are still enjoying my blog. Let me know if there is something that you would like to see, that you have a question about, or a project you have been wanting to do.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

Ascribe to the Lord the glory due His name; worship the Lord in the splendor of His holiness." Psalm 29:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bought this set too and I'm glad to see some samples of how you used it since I haven't seen many yet. My challenge is: how can you use the blank stamp from that set? I haven't seen any samples made from it.