Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Envelope Card


I am very excited about today's project! I saw this idea on a blog that I check out daily. I thought it would be something different to try. I was making this project and when I got done I thought to myself....I wonder if a gift card will fit inside this? To my surprise it did! I have had some people asking about gift card holders and I am always curious myself, too. Well, here is a really fun, easy, and unique way to wrap a gift card.

I used a the Small Open End Kraft Envelopes. I folded the envelope in half, added some Holiday Treasures Designer Series Paper to the outside, and the flap of the envelope. I thought it needed a little more so I added the Scallop Circle. I use that punch all the time! I then of course layered with the circle punches. This always just adds a little. I had ordered some rub-ons last month during the great promotion so I used the Love Always from the Chit Chat rub on assortment.

The two views below are of the inside of the envelope card. I stamped a flower from the Bella's Bloom stamp set. That is also what I used on the front of the card. You can see the how the gift card fits nicely inside. There is a lot of room to write a nice message inside.






















Thank you so much for checking out this idea. If you would like to order the supplies to make this great gift card holder just let me know. Like I said they are quick and easy to make. You could make several at a time.

Have a wonderful day and Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Let everything that has breath praise the Lord. Praise the Lord." Psalm 150:6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the envelope card!
I'm glad that I ordered the envelopes to make more.
Thank you.
Love,
Mom:)