Sunday, December 14, 2008

Julia's Penguin

Hello again! I know that I have been sharing other's work a lot lately, but I love for you to see all the creative ideas and people that I get to be around! Notice the title, Julia's Penguin. She loved this penguin and this was the first stamp set she bought when I got her addicted to stamping! (That is so much fun to do!)

So......here are her penguins that she used from Punch Pals for her Christmas cards.

For the first two cards she used the square technique. She was able to use a square punch which saved a lot of time rather than cutting all those squares. She then put them on a strip of paper and used the Spiral punch. It makes them look as though they are on a film strip and it is a movie. LOOOOOOVE IT! (If anyone has young children and they watch Dragon Tales....can't you just hear that one girl dragon saying that? Someone please tell me you know what I am talking about. Justin thinks I'm crazy! haha)

The third card I know took some extra time. She wanted the snowflakes to be white and they look great white! Well, she had to use the craft ink and it isn't the most fun she had ever had.
Craft ink takes a long time to dry on paper, but the result is awesome. So, she stamped several full sheet
s of her cardstock, let them dry over night, and then cut them apart. She said that helped a little. I love how she put the presents under the tree.


Great Job, Julia! Thank you so much for letting me share these with the bloggers. Also, I thank all my bloggers for stopping by. It is always great to hear your comments.

Thanks for stopping by on this cold winter day! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Who may ascend the hill of the Lord? Who may stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does no lift up his soul to an idol or swear by what is false." Psalm 24: 3-4











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the cards made with the punch pals set. Great job Julia. Aren't those penguins cute little guys.

Jennifer said...

Especially love that last one. Nice!

Anonymous said...

Julia,
You waorked very hard!!
Your cards are beautiful.
Betty:)

Anonymous said...

Julia,
You did a great job! You worked very hard.
Betty:)