Thursday, December 11, 2008

Quilt Inspiration!

Hello fellow stampers! This is so exciting for me to post. One of my blog watchers was inspired to make her own card. Earlier I featured a card that I called a quilt card that I had modified from another one I had seen. Well, Jennifer decided she wanted to make a card, too.

I love the snowflakes in the middle of the circle. Also, the Christmas stamp at the bottom is from Heard From the Heart. It looks great with the tones of the card. I like how she incorporated the blues to go with the snowflakes.

Great job, Jennifer! I'm glad I could inspire you to create. That is my goal with this blog. I want you to say oh that is so cute...oh, I can do that! Then you go and create it or something like it that is your style.

Have a wonderful day! Thanks again Jennifer for sharing with me.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." Psalm 86:15



1 comment:

Jennifer said...

My mom loved the card!