Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween Treats!


Are you thinking about Halloween treats? It is about that time when those trick-or-treaters will be knocking at your door. Have a quick, easy, and cute treat to give them this year. This sample was easily made using the Scallop Circle Die for the Big Shot. I cut a piece of my Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper to fit my Scallop Circle Die and ran it through my Big Shot. I then folded my circle in half, punched two holes in the paper and the plastic bag, and then I tied a ribbon through the holes. I thought this would make it easy to get to the candy.

These would also be great for other occasions. I know schools are asking for store bought treats. Well, instead of just pulling something out of a box, make it special for your child and the students in their class. You could also use these for goody bags at a birthday party by just changing the contents depending on the age. These would also make great gift bags or stocking stuffers for those small items. The ideas are endless....just get those creative juices flowing and you will find a use for these great bags!

Have a wonderful day and I hope you have a chance to sit back, relax, and STAMP!

Britni :)

"Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see." Hebrews 11:1

No comments: