Sunday, October 26, 2008

Who is the winner?

Congratulations Julia! You were the winner of my blog contest! I hope you can be a part of the contest next time. All you have to do is leave a comment for me on the day I ask you to. Keep checking for the next contest.

Well, are you asking yourself...What did she win? She won a gift bag and a card to match! It is time to start thinking about Christmas - the cards, the gifts, and wrapping. I used a small gift bag and put a little paper at the top from the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini Catalog). I also used my scallop edge punch to punch the top edge of the paper (cute!). I used a snowflake from Winter Post (Holiday Mini Catalog) and stamped it in Baja Breeze. I also stamped a small greeting from Snow Swirled in Real Red. When I was done I thought that it needed a little more, so I added the Real Red Ribbon in a cute little bow on the handle.

For the card I used the same two stamp sets to coordinate with the gift bag. (I saw this card at my StampAttics meeting last weekend and it inspired the bag.) The base of my card is Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze. I then used Old Olive because it coordinated with the paper. I used the 1-3/8 and 1-1/4 Circle punches. This is a cute, easy, and quick card to make.

Thank you so much for checking out my blog today! If I can help inspire you in any way please let me know.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Listen to advice and accept instruction, and in the end you will be wise." Proverbs 19:20

1 comment:

Georgia said...

I love this card. . it's going into my Case folder! :o)