Friday, October 17, 2008

Just For You

When I first saw this stamp set I knew I had to have it. I am a huge fan of monkeys and especially the sock monkey. I am actually in the process of making one by hand. I can't wait to get it finished!

My sample for you today is using the Sock Monkey stamp set. I usually like to color the monkey using different shades of browns, but I had a lot of fun making this one very different. I colored the monkey using Tempting Turquoise and Real Red. I colored his hat with Brilliant Blue to match the background. I also used dimensionals on the monkey and hat to make them both pop! I pulled out a sheet of Designer Paper in Real Red from my prints pack (Level One Hostess) and turned the corner up for a different look. After I did that I saw the perfect spot for the Just For You stamp. This card would be great for a birthday or if you changed the hat to a different stamp in the set it could be used for many other occasions.

Have a great stamping day! Come back again tomorrow for more great ideas! Britni :)

"Humble yourselves before the Lord, and He will lift you up." James 4:10

No comments: