Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Frakenstein

Hello! It is that time of year when the kids start planning their costumes for the spooky night. Well, don't forget to send a card to those spooky monsters. This card was inspired by my friend and fellow demonstrator, Georgia. We made this at our last meeting and I decided to make another one and make it into a card. I used Basic Black card stock and our Ghostly Greetings Designer Series Paper. For Frakenstein, I used my Top Note Die on the Big Shot using Kiwi Kiss and Lovely Lilac card stock. I used punches (1" and 1/2" Circles) for the eyes and nose. I then used a black journaler for the mouth and scar.

Thanks for visiting and as always Happy Stamping! Britni :)


"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance." James 1:2-3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!!
Love,
Mom:)