Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall Tree

Hello Stampers! I hope you have been enjoying
my posts, I have really been enjoying getting them ready for you to look at!

I have two samples for you today. They both use the stamp set Season of Friendship (Holiday Mini Catalog) and the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini Catalog) that coordinates beautifully with this stamp set. The first card I stamped the entire tree and gave it a few leaves. I also used Really Rust and Creamy Caramel as accent colors.

For my second sample I only stamped part of a branch. I colored directly onto the stamp with my marker so that I could stamp just that part. I then added the leaves and the bird. Isn't that bird cute?! As you can see the bird has legs...well, he doesn't actually have legs in the set. I added the legs when I stamped him a little higher than I wanted. I actually am glad that I did, though. I really like how the little legs look.

Thanks again for stopping by to see some ideas.

Happy Stamping!!! Britni :)

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

No comments: