Monday, October 27, 2008

Christmas Treats

Aren't these cute treat holders? I saw this wonderful idea on my upline, Georgia's blog. I knew I had to make some. I made some of these for the ladies that came to my house on Saturday to make 20 Christmas Cards. I thought they deserved a treat for all their hard work!

I used the Real Red paper from my prints pack (hostess Level One) which are already 6 X 6, so there was no cutting involved. I used sticky strip to make sure it would stay together and my paper crimper. If you are interested in making these check out this technique on SCS. These are quick and easy to make for any occasion. Just change the paper according to what you want. These would make great birthday treats at school or even favors at any party! Think creatively and make it your own.

I am glad that you stopped by my blog today! Have a wonderful day.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Apply your heart to instruction and your ears to words of knowledge." Proverbs 23:12

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Started making thse today for CHristmas gifts. They are working nicely. Great Idea.