Saturday, October 25, 2008

Christmas Cards...

Hello Stampers! I thought that I better share a Christmas card with you today. I will be spending my day with some fellow stampers making 20 Christmas Cards today. Hopefully I will even get a few made myself.

This card was a sample from my StampAttics meeting last Saturday. There are so many samples and eventually I will share most of them with you.

This card was made by Julie, she is the one that formed our group and she runs the meetings when we have them. This card also won first place when we voted on the Christmas Card swaps. It incorporates a couple stamp sets. She used the Winter Post and Christ is Born. Sometimes I think stamp sets are so beautiful on their own, but seeing two wonderful sets put together makes them even more beautiful. This is something that I need to challenge myself to do more. She also used the Felt Flurries and Ribbon Originals from the Holiday Mini Catalog.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"It is not good to have zeal without knowledge, nor to be hasty and miss the way." Proverbs 19:2

No comments: