Friday, October 24, 2008

Bookmark Square

Do you love to read? Do you need something to mark your favorite stamp set in your Stampin' Up catalog? I have just what you need.

I saw this idea online and modified it to work with the supplies I already had. I used a 4x4 piece of Chocolate chip Designer Series Paper. I folded two sides down like an airplane. I then added a piece of ribbon that I folded in two to cover up where I folded the pieces together. I stamped Happiness Always (Level Three hostess set) in Chocolate Chip and placed it on Not Quite Navy to give it another pop of color.

I had so much fun making these that I kept making them and made several of them. This is an easy assembly line project to make several at one time. They are also very easy and you really feel like you made something really great.

As I am typing this, I'm starting to think...I need to make some more of those. These would be a great gift to have on hand or to make quickly to place in a card for a friend.

Thank you so much for reading my blog today. I hope you are enjoying it!

Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends." Proverbs 17:9

No comments: