Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Harvest Time

Hello Stampers! I feel like I have really been focusing on Halloween a lot. I know that it is next week so I thought we better start thinking about our next holiday, Thanksgiving!

Today's sample was a card I made one day just for fun. I showed it to Justin and he actually had a comment. Usually he says uhh, that is nice. Well, with this card he said, "I really like that!" I always get excited when he says that or shows some interest in my crafts.

This card uses the Harvest Home stamp set in our regular catalog. I used our colored pencils to color in the image and then went over it with my blender pens to give it a more uniform and smooth look. I then held my stamp pad and rubbed it against the sides of the whisper white. I added some Really Rust Card Stock behind it. I also used some Always Artichoke Designer Series Paper from my Prints Pack (hostess level one). I placed it all on More Mustard Card Stock and used my VersaMark to place the vine along the edge. When I was finished I decided that it needed something else so I added a little Red and Natural Twine.

Thank you for stopping by. Don't forget to come again tomorrow!

Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"Plans fail for lack of counsel, but with many advisers they succeed." Proverbs 15:22

No comments: