Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Fall

I have another really great Fall/Thanksgiving card today! I saw a similar card and put my personal touches on it.

This card uses Really Rust for the background which coordinates with the Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I then used More Mustard behind my stamped image. The stamp is part of the Happy Blessings stamp set that is also in the Holiday Mini Catalog. I colored the image in using our colored pencils and blending it with our Blender Pens. I love using the Twine on fall cards and I used the Natural Twine on this one.

If you have any other questions about this card or any other card that I have had on my blog, feel free to ask. Leave me a message or contact me.

Thanks for checking out my project idea today!

Happy Stamping, Britni :)

"The fear of the Lord teaches a man wisdom, and humility comes before honor." Proverbs 15:32

No comments: