Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baja Breeze Top Note

Have I told you lately that I love this stamp set? Well if not then I am here to say that this set is my favorite. Now don't panic....if you have looked at a new catalog it is not in there, but it is on the dormant list. What is a dormant list you ask? It is a list of stamps that are still available to be purchased, but are not in the catalog.

This card was designed by my upline Georgia. I made this card at her make and take. I was very excited how well the colors went together with this card. This card uses Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White. How simple, but the extra details (Top Note from the Big Shot, Jumbo Eyelet, and ribbon) really make the difference.

Thanks for the great inspiration Georgia!!! Looks great! It is always fun to get new and fresh ideas from other people.

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my sample. I hope to see all of you on Saturday!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Britni, You always make cards and making them so much fun. Thanks for reminding us about the dormant list. I really like that stamp set too, so I might have to put it on my next order if possible. Also, it's that Big Shot that keeps coming into the picture! It really helps add some great detail to card creations and lots of other things!

Crystal