Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Card and Envelope

My sample today was a card that I designed for the craft day I had with my Grandma and my aunts. We had a lot of fun making cards and relaxing.

This card was actually inspired by the envelope. I wanted to use some more of my open end Kraft envelopes. They are fun and different than just a normal envelope. Since the envelope is a different shape then of course the card would need to be a different shape, too.

I kept the card simple by a little stamping and coloring.

I then of course wanted to coordinate the envelope like I usually do. On the front I did a little stamping and on the back I coordinated it with the card. I stamped the same cupcakes and colored them in.

The colors I used for this card were Regal Rose, Ballet Blue, and Bravo Burgundy. I also used a Rhinestone Brad to top off the top cupcake.

I hope you enjoyed my sample today. It was a little different than many other cards I have done. Have fun and see what you can come up with depending on your envelope.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world." John 1:9

No comments: