Sunday, January 11, 2009

XOXOXO

Hello Stampers! I have another valentine idea for you. This is a stamp set called A Happy Heart which is also in the Mini Catalog.

When I first saw this set I loved this tic-tac-toe game going on. The hearts are very cute. For this card I was inspired by another card I saw using these colors. I love how the Basic Black and Real Red pop with the Whisper White. You can see I just continued to layer those colors over and over. The punch I used was the Curly Label Punch from the Curly Label Punch bundle.

Have you created any valentines yet? I would love to see what you have come up with.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." John 10:10

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Love the color contrasts. Really sharp card!