Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Penguin Card

This samples was inspired by several other penguin cards I saw on my daily blog surfing.

I knew I had to make this card when I saw it...the penguin is adorable and I knew Julia would want to see it on my blog! :)

For this penguin it was simple and quick. I used Real Red for the background. I then used the Top Note layering like I did on my card a couple days ago. For his eyes I used my 1" circle punch. For his arms I used the scraps I had left over after cutting out the Basic Black Top Note. For his beak I used Only Orange, cut out a rectangle, and then used my Tag Corner Punch to help me get the end pointy. For his cute little feet I used my Curly Label Punch which is part of the Curly Label Punch Bundle. I thought his feet were the cutest part of the card. I then added a little Real Red ribbon around his belly. This is a great card for any occasion this winter. It is also a card that is easy to make several at one time.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having a wonderful week!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For all have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God." Romans 3:23

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I need to make this card.

Jennifer said...

Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

I just knew Julia would be excited about this card. Too cute!

Crystal