Monday, January 12, 2009

Valentine Treat Box

Here is a quick and easy treat box to make for all those Valentine's Day chocolates. I have attached the directions which I found on Splitcoast.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/2_5_7_10_box/

For my box I used Bella Rose Designer Series Paper. At first I was not in love with this paper, but a lot of my customers kept ordering it so I decided to order it. I love this paper. It is very beautiful!

I also used the Love-Owl Ways stamp set. The hearts are cute and simple. I didn't want to take away from the paper and the Pink Pirouette ribbon.


So, I have to say thank you to all my customers that kept ordering this paper. You were my inspiration to get this beautiful paper. I plan to get more DSP in the new year because the catalog doesn't do it any justice. I want you to be able to see it and how great it can look with different projects. I will be featuring cards using this Bella Rose DSP in the next couple of days.

Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"The word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth." John 1:14

No comments: