Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Stamped Birdhouse

When Justin gets involved in my stamping I get excited! It is not often that he is interested or wants to help. Well, he found the pieces for this birdhouse in our basement and decided to put it together. Then he thought we could stamp on it. So, I went to my mother-in-law's house to borrow her Craft Stampin' Spots.

We then dug out several of my stamp sets and stamped every side of this birdhouse.

This would be a great project to do with kids or a family project. I thought it turned out really cute and it will actually work as a birdhouse this summer. He is going to seal it eventually just to be safe before we put it outside for awhile.

Be Creative and see what you can come up with! Britni :)

"Every house is built by someone, but God is the builder of everything." Hebrews 3:4

3 comments:

Georgia said...

How cute is this! I don't think I could get Rocky to build one.

Anonymous said...

What a good idea for a family project. Justin is so supportive of your stamping. That is WONDERFUL!!!!

Anonymous said...

This could be a fun and different make and take...