Friday, January 16, 2009

Sock Monkey Hearts You

Today I wanted to share another valentine idea with you. For this card I decided to use the Sock Monkey set. When you order the Sock Monkey he comes with this great heart. Doesn't he look so happy to be sending someone this heart? He is adorable!

This card was very basic with colors because I just kept layering the different colors. I started with Riding Hood Red for the background. I then used some Pink Pirouette and my Scallop Edge Punch. I then layered the Riding Hood Red again around the Sock Monkey which is on the Pink Pirouette. Then all I had to color was the Riding Hood Red on the monkey. I used my Classic Stamp Pad and an Aqua Painter to color him in. For the heart I stamped it directly onto Riding Hood Red and cut around it. At the bottom of the card I added three brads to just add another element to the card.

Thanks for stopping by today. How are your valentines coming along. It will be here sooner than we think.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: