Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Build-A-Brad Valentine

FYI: Ladies I am off to sunny Florida today! Let's just say I am very excited!!! I just wanted to let you know so that if you e-mail me it may take longer for me to get back to you. I won't be able to have internet access 24/7 like I do now. You can also try calling me, but I may not always have my phone with me. I will get back to you either way as soon as possible. Thanks!

Hello Stampers! I hope you have enjoyed all my Valentine's Day ideas. Here is yet another valentine card using the Bella Rose DSP. This card was inspired by a card I saw on the Stampin' Up Demonstrator website. SU provides us with five new card ideas daily. It is a great way to keep fresh ideas.

With the Bella Rose DSP I cut a square and then cut it in half so that I could have a point to place my Build-A-Brad at the end. Once I fell in love with this paper I had to get the stamp set that matches it. It is called Bella's Bloom. The small flower in the middle of the Build-A-Brad is part of this set. Have you used the Build-A-Brad before? If not, let me know and I will show you how quick and easy it is to add to many proejcts. Around the other flower I used my Ticket Corner Punch.

The other wonderful thing about our DSP is that you get 12 sheets that are doubled sided. You get 6 different designs to choose from for your projects. Now you can see that I made two different cards and that valentine box using it. I used these all for my Card Club so I made 10 boxes and 20 cards. I even had paper left over when I was done. You can really make the paper go a long ways if you want it to.

I hope you will be inspired by some of my ideas. Have fun creating for Valentine's Day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer." Acts 2:42

No comments: