Saturday, January 17, 2009

Bloom

As a demonstrator, from time to time I get to choose some free stamp sets. This is a set that I decided to get. It was one that I thought would be something different than I would usually choose, but that my customers might really like.

Well, when I stamped this flower I fell in love. The details in this stamp are absolutely beautiful. This flower is from the set called Bloomin' Beautiful. For this card I used Cameo Coral, Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White. I love the layering with the Top Note from my Big Shot. It helps give it the dimension it needed, but kept it simple. I didn't want to add anything to the card that would take away from the flower. I'm not sure if you can see it, but I did use my distressing tool around the flower and rubbed some Cameo Coral around the edges.

I hope you have enjoyed this flower as much as I have. It is a beautiful flower that could be used for many different occasions.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"He saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit." Titus 3:5

No comments: