Saturday, January 24, 2009

Don't Forget

The elephant isn't going to forget and I hope you don't either - to make your valentines.

Valentine's Day is about here and I hope you have your valentines ready to be mailed to all your loved ones. This card was so much fun to make. I got to make this card at my upline's Make and Take at the beginning of the month. For this card we used the Aqua painter and our stamp pads to paint the image. I love how the water coloring technique looks. It gives the card a soft look. The stamp set used is called Happy Heart Day. I also love the Riding Hood Red ribbon with this card. Check out the ribbon in the new catalog, this ribbon comes in other colors and there is also some new ribbons!

For this card we also used the two different tag punches and a gold brad to attach it to the card. The scallop at the bottom was also a nice touch.

Thank you so much for stopping by. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud." Proverbs 16:19

No comments: