Thursday, January 8, 2009

Raspberry Tart Calendar

Alright stampers...I couldn't wait any longer to show you something that will be in the new catalog. Don't forget that the new catalog will be here soon!

This project was inspired by a a coaster calendar that I saw my upline, Georgia make. I got my calendar from a pizza place that had them sitting there to take for free. I just tore off the part that had the pizza logo on it and used the rest of it for my project. I took out the staples and replaced them with brads which I thought was a nice touch.

Now I know you are asking me what is new in this project...take a closer look to the beautiful paper. It is called Raspberry Tart and it will be in the new catalog. I love this paper!!! I used Modge Podge to attach the paper to some square coasters. I then added some Kiwi Kiss paper behind the calendar to add another color.

A the top of the coaster I added Jumbo Eyelets using my Crop-A-Dile and put Kiwi Kiss Ribbon through them to attach the two coasters together.

Wouldn't this be a great calendar sitting by your computer at home or work, or even in the kitchen, or by the phone. You could always coordinate your paper depending on where you want to put your calendar.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed the sneak peek into the new catalog!!!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Then Jesus came to them and said, all authority in heaven and earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:18

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are just dangling that carrot (new catalog) out there aren't you?!? Neat idea and I am looking forward to the end of the month to see what is new.

Thanks!
Crystal

Jennifer said...

Just one more thing to add on my to make list. Boy is it getting long!