Sunday, January 18, 2009

The Penny Card

Hello Stampers! Today I am here to share a really fun card with you. I got this idea from my upline, Georgia. She did this at a Make and Take I attended last year. You can't get the full effect of this card unless you see it in person, but I will try and explain it the best I can.

See that rocket on the top of the card? Well, it moves...there are two pennies connected with dimensionals and the rocket rolls across the top of the card through the whole that was punched using the Picture Window Punch. It is so much fun and any child and possibly adult would love to get this type of card.

For this card I had a young boy in mind. I decided to use the rocket and so the stars seemed to work with that same idea. the stars are from the set called Starring You and the birthday greeting is, too. I layered this card with bright, vibrant colors. I started with Brilliant Blue, and then added Yo Yo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise. I used all those colors in the rocket. I love how all the colors and stamp sets came together to make a great card.

If you would like more information on this card please let me know. I would love to show you how this card works. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is, His good, pleasing, and perfect will." Romans 12:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Really need to make on sometime.