Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bella Valentine

As I promised here is a valentine using Bella Rose DSP. I decided to use my Big Shot Top Note for this card. I use that Top Note a lot, but it makes cards quick and easy and just really adds another element to the cards. For this card I also tied the same ribbon that was on the box yesterday around the Top Note. I decided to use the mail box for this card from Love Owl-Ways stamp set. I then used my Aqua painter to color them in to keep a soft look. I then stamped the words from that set at the bottom of the card.

This would be an easy card to make several at one time. The painting of the image doesn't take long since you don't have to change colors too many times.

If I ever talk about a technique or product that you would like to know more about please let me know. I would love to answer your questions or even show you in person how it all works.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to stop by tomorrow and see another Bella Rose DSP valentine. I told you, I love this paper!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name given under heaven by which we must be saved." Acts 4:12

No comments: