Friday, January 23, 2009

Happiness

Hello Stampers! It is nice to be back, but my internet is out which makes getting work done a little difficult.

I wanted to give you a quick look at another sample using the new stamp set Petal Pizazz and the great Designer Series Paper, Raspberry Tart. I kept this card very simple, but it turned out very nicely. I also used the set Heard From The Heart, but only colored in the part that I wanted.

The colors I used for this card were Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, and Pink Pirouette.

There are some really great new DSPs such as the one I have used on this card in our new catalog. I love that our DSP is doubled sided so that when you make different projects you can choose which side and it is even better with projects that both sides show.

Thank you for stopping by today. I'm sorry I can't provide more, but until I get my internet back I can't spend a lot of time on here.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For you are a people holy to the LORD your God. The LORD your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession." Deuteronomy 7:6

No comments: