Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pun's From the Past

Hello Stampers! Today I am demonstrating a way to make your stamps even more useful. I saw this idea using this same stamp set on another blog. After I saw this I knew I had to have this set. I like this set, but I knew I wouldn't always want to use the words. I know we can color the stamp, etc so that the words don't show up, but sometimes that doesn't always work if the stamp is not completely clean.

Here is a great way to put the words wherever you want. This set is called Puns From the Past (okay so I had to ask my mom what some of them meant...I guess I am a little young for some of them. haha)

As you can see from this picture I placed the fan on the back of the block and the words I cut apart from the fan and placed them on the side. I love that that way I can put the words elsewhere or not use them at all.








You can see more clearly how I did this and where I put the sticker. This is a great idea that would work for other sets such as Pun Fun and any others that have words right with the picture.

I hope you are having a wonderful week. Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned." Romans 5:12

1 comment:

Kraftdee said...

What a great idea! I just got this set, Britni dropped them off today.(thank you Britni) Might mount them this way. Makes them more versatile