Saturday, January 10, 2009

Love Delivery

New Catalog Update!!!! Hello Ladies! I am so excited. There are some top demonstrators enjoying themselves in Florida right now, but they have also taken some time to pass on some really great news about the new catalog. I will list below just a few things I have either read about or seen in a picture:
1. Digital Scrapbooking, I hear it is easy to use!
2. a new dog set (Crystal, get excited!)
3. Awesome new leaves and trees
4. More Punches!!!
5. More Big Shot dies, even better than before!
6. A great house stamp! (Aunt Bonnie, you and your friend will love it)
7. More colors for rub-ons
8. Flower Brads
9. Ric Rac Ribbon! (Mom, you will love this!)
10. Clear Rhinestone Brads
11. A ton of new Decor Elements and stencils
12. A circle cutter that works and is easy to use!!!
13. And all the new stamp sets...what I have seen are awesome....Justin will have to hold me back!

These are just a few of things...there will be something for everyone! I can't wait!!!

On to the sample for the day....
I think it is time to start thinking about Valentine's Day and what better way than to make some wonderful home made cards. This stamp set, Love Owl-Ways, is adorable and it is in the mini catalog which means that it could disappear after January 18th. Get it while you still can.

For this card I did a Mini Catalog Re-make. I want to emphasis how great of a resource all of Stampin' Up's brochures and catalogs can be. I love to look through my catalog because I see something new EVERY time. When I was deciding what to do for my make and take today I decided to check out my mini catalog and I found this card and I knew I had to make it. It is adorable!

This card was very simple to make. I used Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, and Whisper White. For the mailbox, and owl I used my Aqua painters. I also used dimensionals behind the owl. I love the grass on this card and the little message on the grass. This is a very cute card, but I probably wouldn't have thought of it on my own. When you are having trouble creating, just take a minute and look through your catalog. I even save my old catalogs and glance through them from time to time.

Have fun creating old and new cards! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"He said to them, go into the all the world and preach the gospel to all creation." Mark 16:15

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really am glad to be seeing my siblings, but seeing that owl valentine really makes me wish I could come today! More circle punches excites me! Do the rest of us have to wait until the 19th to peek at the catalog??? You're teasing us!!