Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Enjoy!

Wow! Look at this card design! This card was a lot of fun to make and I love the different elements of it. I also made this card at my upline's make and take. For this card we used the stamp set called Enjoy Every Moment. I have seen a lot of different cards made with this set. This is one that is on my wish list!

For this card we used Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White. Now these are colors that I would not think to put together, but I love how they look when you do. This is a good challenge for everyone...tries colors that we don't usually put together. It is a lot of fun to see the results.

Also, with this card we used a Build-A-Brad in the middle of the "o" and I love how it really makes the words pop and gives it one element. The second element is the ribbon at the bottom. All you do is tie the ribbon and then attach it to the card using a Glue Dot. How simple, but it gives it a very different look.

I hope you have enjoyed my blog today. Have a wonderful day!

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - His eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse." Romans 1:20

No comments: