Monday, January 5, 2009

Keychain

Have you been trying to think of other ways to incorporate stamping into more of your gift giving. Here is another idea to help you start brainstorming. I find myself thinking more often...how could I stamp on that? What could I do to change that or even better...I could do that.

For this simple gift I used a key-chain. You can find these clear picture key-chains at many different stores.

I used my Inspired By Nature stamp set to help me with this great project. I used my markers to color just the one small flower that I wanted for the front. I stamped it onto the Kraft paper and also used my Fundamental Phrases set to stamp Friend.

TIP: When stamping from a large stamp and you only want part of it...you need to place the paper onto the stamp rather than the stamp on the paper. You just need to make sure you rub the whole area before pick up the paper. (If you would like to try this technique come to my January Make and Take.)

I layered the Kraft with Taken with Teal and Rose Red. These colors look great together and are both in the Earth Elements Family. Don't forget that Stampin' Up makes it easy to coordinate colors with our color families.

For the back of the key-chain I stamped another flower from that same stamp and stamped it onto the back of the Taken with Teal I used on the front.

This is such a simple idea that I saw on another blog and I said to myself, why didn't I think of that? I find myself saying that a lot!

I hope you enjoyed this great gift giving idea.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God, this is true worship." Romans 12:1

No comments: