Monday, January 19, 2009

Petal Pizzaz

Hello Stampers! I am so excited this morning because TODAY IS THE DAY for the NEW Spring/Summer Catalog and Idea Book. If you would like to take a look at it online head over to my DBWS and click on the shop now button. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/britsloveofstamping/

Before you go though, take a look at this great new stamp set. It is called Petal Pizzaz. The variety of flowers in this one set is great and I also love how you can layer the flowers. The colors I used for this card were So Saffron, Ballet Blue, and Whisper White. I also used Vintage Brads and Fundamental Phrases stamp set.

Have fun shopping and don't forget that you can call, e-mail, or shop online to place an order. I will be having a New Catalog Bash on January 31st if you would like to wait and see a real catalog and order then.

Happy Shopping and Dreaming! Britni :)

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness" Galatians 5:22

No comments: