Wednesday, January 28, 2009

New Catalog Bash Make and Take

Hello Stampers! Do you like this card? Well, you could come and make this card if you come to my New Catalog Bash this Saturday from 10-3 at my house.

For this card I used the new set called Petal Pizazz and the old set called Fundamental Phrases. The colors I used were Cameo Coral, Not Quite Navy, and Whisper White. I kept it simple, but I thought it turned out great. For the first card I used some brads to enhance the flowers. For the second card I used my two-way glue pen and Dazzling Diamonds (I'm not sure if
you can tell).

Also with this card I used my Big Shot and the Top Note Die for the Whisper White and Cameo Coral layers. That means if you come on Saturday you will get a chance to cut out your own Top Notes using the Big Shot!

Have a wonderful day! Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the
Lord and to seek him in his temple." Psalm 27:4

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card. I can't wait to make one Saturday.
Love,
Mom:)

Jennifer said...

I just think that this is so awesome. I find it refreshing to know that your husband is willing to stamp along with you and that he is so supportive.
YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!