Thursday, January 15, 2009

Birthday Money Holder

Hello Stampers! I have one more sample that features the great paper Prestwick.

For this card I used the Open End Kraft envelopes. I love the versatility of this type of envelope. You can fold it in half to make a cute folded card, you can make a different size of card, or you can make the envelope itself into a card like I did with this sample.

For this card I covered the front using some DSP. I then used this great birthday set called Starring You. I love this set because it works really well for a boy or even a pre-teenage boy birthday. I kept it simple by using the circle punch around my image and layering it with squares.

With our Designer Series Paper it is easy to coordinate papers because in the catalog it tells you exactly what colors are in the paper. The process is easy, all you need to do is create.

For the back of the envelope card I stamped a lot. I had a lot of fun stamping the stars and a small greeting on the back.

Use your imagination with these open end envelopes and see what you can come up with.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you are having fun creating.

Happy Stamping! Britni :)

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." Proverbs 3:5

No comments: